As a church and community centre we aim to fill the week with a variety of activities that either assist Christians to grow in their discipleship or provide the local community with a range of activities and facilities to enjoy.
By clicking into the menu on the right you will be able to find out more specific details about each of the activities, ministries, clubs and groups that operate throughout the church and in the Centre.
Below is a brief summary of each of those headings.
- Jacob's Well Cafe. Our cafe located in the King's Centre foyer, serving drinks and snacks and open from Monday to Friday.
- Room Hire. The rooms in the King's Centre are available to hire for businesses and organisations at very competitive rates.
- Children's Activities. We love having kids around the centre and offer a wide range of clubs and activities for kids of all ages from 2 to 18.
- Seniors Friendship Clubs. We also like to cater for folks at the other end of the age scale with two Friendship clubs for the over 55s.The CEC Friendship club is run by the church and meets fortnightly on Monday afternoons. We also now host the club that used to meet at Devon Way. They meet on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays from 10am to 4pm for a variety of activities.
- Special Needs Highway. Is our group for adults with learning disabilites. It meets on Wednesday evenings.
- Active and Sporty. Some groups are run by the church and other groups hire our premises to run clubs that are open to all. You can try Badminton, Moves Fitness, Over 55s Fitness, Short Mat Bowls, Strolling in the Surrey Countryside and Table Tennis and there's even a Weight Watchers Club if you think you are pliling on the pounds!
- Art and Craft. If you prefer things a little more relaxed, we also run an Art Club, a crafts class called Crafty Chat and a Caligraphy class.
- Women's and Mens Groups. These provide opportunities for Women and Men to meet together informally as Christians for discipleship and encouragement (e.g. one to ones, Bible study, Table Talk,etc) or just socialising together. Both groups have a programme of activities that run throughout the year.